Personal data administrator
The administrator of your personal data is INDASOL Piotr Nowak, 05-250 Radzymin, ul. Kolejowa 2A, e-mail: email@example.com, tel: +48 607 116 264.
What data do we process?
We process data that you voluntarily provide when using our website. In particular:
- contact details (including personal data) provided by you by sending electronic mail (e-mail) to the e-mail addresses provided on our websites
- contact details provided by you voluntarily by using the contact forms on our websites
We also process non-personal data - processed for statistical purposes or to improve / facilitate the use of our website:
- data left as part of navigating our websites in the form of cookies
- server logs (for example: IP address, domain)
Purpose of processing personal data
We process the contact details you provide voluntarily (including personal data) via e-mail addresses or contact forms on our websites for the following purposes:
- replies to commercial/business inquiries
- establishing commercial/business cooperation - including sending commercial offers on request
- order processing
- implementation of complaint processes
- implementation of marketing processes - including sending newsletters
- e-mail contact
Legal basis for the processing of personal data
E-mail and traditional correspondence
- in the case of data provided via contact forms - your consent - (Article 6 (1) (a) of the GDPR).
- in the case of data provided by e-mail - consent expressed in the form of initiating contact with us (Article 6 (1) (a) of the GDPR), as well as your request (e.g. your inquiry) to take action on request before concluding contract (Article 6 (1) (b) of the GDPR).
- complaints, withdrawal from the contract - data is transferred on the basis of (Article 6 (1) (c) of the GDPR).
- necessity of data for the provision of the service (e.g. issuing an invoice, order) - (Article 6 (1) (b) of the GDPR).
- sending marketing materials - including newsletters - your consent - (Article 6 (1) (a) of the GDPR).
- other purposes - the legitimate interest of the data controller - (Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR).
Other data processed by us
Cookies are small text files sent by a web server and saved in the memory of the user's end device (computer, tablet). These files inform the web server, e.g. about the next visit to the website by the website user. Most often and in most cases, these files are used for:
- facilitating and improving the operation of the website / website
- make it easier for the end user to navigate and use the website
- enable monitoring and analyzing traffic on the website (for statistical purposes)
We do not use the data stored in cookies to identify users, we use this data only for statistical purposes and to improve the use of the website.
We do not collect private data. By using the website www.indasol.pl, you consent to the use of these files.
Using the Website involves sending queries to the web server on which our website is stored.
Each query directed to our server is saved in the server logs (including the User's IP address, server date and time, information about the web browser and the operating system used by the User.)
Logs are saved and stored on the server. These data are not disclosed to persons unrelated to the management and administration of the website.
The server logs are stored for an indefinite period of time and used to generate statistics helpful in administering the website and ensuring its security. These data are aggregate and do not contain features that identify visitors to our website.
Third party cookies
Analysis and statistics
We display videos from YouTube on the website. When you play such recordings, Google LLC cookies are used for the YouTube service.
Transferring data to other entities
In some cases, we may transfer your personal data to third parties. In justified cases, the recipients of your data will be:
- our authorized employees and associates to whom your personal data will be disclosed in order to perform their duties (accounting offices, couriers)
- other recipients of data - subcontractors, courier companies, the company hosting our mail and e-mail server
- public authorities in connection with their proceedings
Time of data processing
The period of data storage depends on the purpose of their processing. It may also result from regulations when they constitute the basis for processing.
Your personal data will be stored for a period of 30 days to 5 years until the marketing opportunities and data analysis necessary for running a business are used.
If the data processing is based on your consent, the data is processed until it is withdrawn.
Website user rights
At any time, you have the following rights in connection with the processing of your personal data by our company:
- the right to access your personal data, including obtaining a copy.
- the right to rectify, delete or limit processing
- the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority
- the right to object to further data processing
If your data is processed on the basis of consent, you can additionally exercise the following rights:
- you have the right to withdraw your consent to the processing of this data at any time. The exercise of the right to withdraw consent does not affect the processing that took place until the consent was withdrawn.
If your data is processed on the basis of consent or as part of the service provided (this data is necessary for the provision of the service), you may additionally exercise the following rights
- the right to transfer personal data
In order to exercise the following rights, please contact the administrator or the designated personal data inspector/administrator
How to withdraw consent to the processing of personal data?
To withdraw any consent given to our company in connection with the processing of personal data, it is enough to send an e-mail, call or send a message by traditional mail to the contact details indicated above.
You can express your will to withdraw your consent in any way, the only condition is that it reaches us.
+48 607 116 264